This disclaimer includes registration policy for CE course, deposit policy, payment/fee information, cancellation policy and refund policy.
As a Reiki Practitioner I have multiple options available at this time:
1) Massage therapist taking a NCBTMB approved continuing education hour course
2) Signing up to become a student for an available Reiki course/Host a Reiki party
3) Energetic cleansing Reiki session
4) Massage Therapy session
If you are interested in option three or four please utilize the book now button to schedule your next appointment; standard in-office appointment policies can be found on the 'hours and scheduling' tab in our menu. If you are interested in options one or two, see below:
· There are a total of 3 Separate Reiki Certification Levels (all students must take certifications in order). It is not mandatory to take all three levels in order to practice Reiki.
· Each class holds a total of 6 students (classes fill fast)
· All Classes are held on weekends (at this time)
· You can either be added to the list of students for the next available class, host a Reiki Party or if you are a massage therapist, state which continuing education course date you are specifically registering for; see 'CE Course(s)' tab for course dates and fill out the contact information page with:
o Your name
o Your best contact number
o Reiki Level already taken
o Reiki Level you are currently looking to take (If you have not taken a Reiki class , please respond as Level 1)
o Date in which you are interested in taking the course
· Once date/location has been established you will have two weeks before the class to pay your deposit of $50 to hold your seat in the class/register for CE Course (deadline varies per course date: see 'ce course(s)' tab). Your deposit will go toward the full cost of your class. 48 hour notice for any class cancellation is required in order to get your deposit refunded to you. If you cancel your class attendance within 48 hours of the class date or you do not show to your class date for any reason, you will forfeit your deposit. If you are interested in paying your class fee in full, prior to the deposit deadline, you will receive $20 off your full class fee.
§ Reiki Level 1 Class Fee: $175 (includes deposit)- non CE Course
$200 (includes deposit)- CE Course
§ Reiki Level 2 Class Fee: $275 (includes deposit)- non CE Course
§ Reiki Level 3 Class Fee: $375 (includes deposit)-non CE Course
Reiki by Kyra is currently running an in house special that will give you and participants of your class the option of discounted class rates. Become a Reiki Party Host! (Limited Time Offer)
o If you know of five other individuals that would be interested in taking the same Reiki level class as you, we can hold a Reiki Party! (Each party MUST have 6 total students)
o Each participate of your organized Reiki Party (including yourself) will receive $25 off their class fee.
o A $50 deposit, per student, is still required two weeks before the agreed upon class date in order to hold the class date. The deposit will go toward the total cost of the class. A week notice for any full-class cancellation is required in order to get the deposits refunded. If any one person cancels their class attendance within 48 hours of the class date or they do not show to the class date for any reason, they will forfeit their deposit.
o As the Reiki Party Host you also qualify for another discount:
§ If you host the Reiki Party in your home, you personally will receive an additional $25 off your total Reiki Class Fee. The Reiki Party can also be held in my office but no host discount will be applied in this instance.
o Reiki Party Fees:
§ Host (if class is held in your home)
· Level 1 Class Fee: $125 (includes deposit)
· Level 2 Class Fee: $225 (includes deposit)
· Level 3 Class Fee: $325 (includes deposit)
§ All other Participants (or if party is held in instructor's space)
· Level 1 Class Fee: $150 (includes deposit)
· Level 2 Class Fee: $250 (includes deposit)
· Level 3 Class Fee: $350 (includes deposit)
o If students of your Reiki Party would like to pay their class fee in full, prior to the deposit deadline, they will receive an additional $20 off their class fee.
o If you would like to be a Reiki Party Host, please fill out the contact information tab with:
§ Your name
§ Your best contact number
§ Your address if you would like to host the Reiki Class
§ Name and phone number of other five party participants
§ Agreed upon date, if already discussed (have a secondary option available just in case your first date choice is already booked)
§ Reiki Level everyone is interested in taking (all participants must be taking same level)
(Refunds are not applicable once the course has been completed)
Sending you love and healing light! Speak with you soon!!